Monday, January 22, 2007

Blog Your Learning

A very wise friend of mine has coined the phrase "blog your learning". Now, I had to think on that for a minute. Blog your learning? What does that mean? Well then I had one of those "AHA!!" moments that strike once in a while and provide instant clarity for me.

Blog your learning - it seems so clear now. As we learn, we tend to share our learning with others. Now that I'm doing most of my learning online these days whether exploring the use of Web 2.0 technologies, immersing myself in virtual worlds like Second Life, reading other people's blog, wikis, RSS aggregators, or simple Web pages (remember when a simple Web page was cool?), the best way for me, it seems, to share my learning is in a blog.

So my plan is to do just that dear reader - I will share what I learn with you through this blog. With any luck you will get almost as much from reading it as I get from writing it...

No comments: