Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

The beginning of a new year is always full of optimism, looking forward to the possibilities. That's how I feel about 2007 - it's full of possibilities. I think that 2007 will see all sorts of new and interesting things in my life and my teaching practice - an increased use of Web 2.0 technologies, social networking tools, wikis, virtual environments, and tools not yet thought of or seen. Learners will have the resources and tools to really take charge of their own learning and be able to customize their learning experiences and environments. It is going to be very cool.

I can't wait to see where the adventure will take us. Happy New Year`everyone!

Check out some of these Web 2.0 tools:

Backpack
Vyew
NetVibes
WikiSpaces
ThinkFree
Google Apps

These are just a few of the many Web-based tools that are going to revolutionize the way we find, share, and use information.

No comments: