Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Parking Lot, Or Hang On I'll Get Back To You...

I see and hear a lot of things that I think at the moment "hey that would make a good blog post", and then I usually forget all about them. So I thought I would star a "parking lot" post where I could jot down some of the things that I think would make a good blog post before I forget them. That way I have a place to come back to when I feel the need to post. It may also serve as a way to start conversations with readers of this blog. So without further ado, here are my first parking lot items:
  • 21st Century education - is there a paradigm shift happening?
  • Using Facebook as a learning environment
  • Conservative MP Introduces 'Clean Internet Act'
  • Seven Rules of Web 2.0
  • Using Facebook responsibly
  • Don't Tell Your Parents: Schools Embrace MySpace
  • ?...
I can't promise I wil ever post on any of these, but now I have a place to come back to for topics of interest to me, and maybe you too. Who knows, maybe I'll combine them into one big mega-post. Hmmm...

2 comments:

randommind said...

Now THAT'S a mega-post I'd like to see!

Dr. Ian H. MacLeod, EdD,CD said...

You'll just have to wait and see...