- 21st Century education - is there a paradigm shift happening?
- Using Facebook as a learning environment
- Conservative MP Introduces 'Clean Internet Act'
- Seven Rules of Web 2.0
- Using Facebook responsibly
- Don't Tell Your Parents: Schools Embrace MySpace
Saturday, April 21, 2007
The Parking Lot, Or Hang On I'll Get Back To You...
I see and hear a lot of things that I think at the moment "hey that would make a good blog post", and then I usually forget all about them. So I thought I would star a "parking lot" post where I could jot down some of the things that I think would make a good blog post before I forget them. That way I have a place to come back to when I feel the need to post. It may also serve as a way to start conversations with readers of this blog. So without further ado, here are my first parking lot items: