Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The First Day Of School...

Today is the first day of the fall semester at the Nova Scotia Community College, and I imagine educational institutions all over. To those of you heading back for another academic year, I wish you all the best. To those of you beginning your post-secondary learning , I wish you all the best and encourage you to become engaged in your learning and education - take responsibility for your learning, reflect on what you learn, and demand the most from your faculty and staff - they will provide it.

For faculty and staff, I wish you learning environments that are full of eager and engaged learners, wherever those learning environments may be - brick, click, or somewhere in between...

For learners, I wish you positive, effective learning environments, full of challenge and opportunities..

And for everyone I wish you a successful, safe, and happy academic year. Enjoy! Learning IS fun...

(Photo - "School Photo from Tungelsta" by Steffe)

No comments: