Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Baaaack!!

Just when you thought it was safe to venture back into the blogosphere...

Hard to believe that it's been over a month since my last post - it's been busy here wrapping up another semester at the College, attending meetings, and watching the last vestiges of Winter and the arrival of Spring (although not all that sure about Spring today - rainy and cold with a threat of snow later tonight).

Well, I'm back now and plan on being a little more regular and consistent with my posting. here are some of the things I have on my mind and hope to blog about over the next little while:
  • Great Teachers Seminar Alumni Reunion...
  • Learning is a team sport...
  • Learning technologies - the cart or the horse...
  • Assessment and Evaluation - what exactly does authentic mean?...
  • NISOD 2008..
And anything else that makes me go hmmm...

(Photo - "Panorama of an Extremely Messy Classroom" - Jenicra84)

No comments: