Saturday, May 24, 2008

NISOD 2008 - The Adventure Begins...

I'm sitting here in the Maple Leaf Lounge at Pearson International Airport in Toronto, on my way to NISOD 2008 in Austin Texas. NISOD is the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development and this year marks their 230th conference. I'm heading down with several colleagues from NSCC, and my primary focus is going to be on learner engagement, online learning, and academic chair development (what with me being an academic chair and all). Apparently there may also be a sid trip to the outlet malls in San Marcos and I will be heading fro the Austin Apple Store at the Barton Creek Mall.

I'll be blogging daily about the sessions I attend, and the sights and sounds of Austin, so stay tuned...

(NISOD logo from NISOD Web site)

No comments: