Sunday, November 30, 2008

About Time I Got Back To This...

Six weeks since my last post. Hmmm... not being very good about this am I? Well, no excuses - it's been a busy semester, but I still have somethings on my mind that are making me go hmmm... and just to make sure that I will actually post about them (eventually), here they are in no particular order:
  • Where were you when Obama was elected? It's one of those moments in history where you remember where you were and what you were doing
  • When does the retention of a learner begin? Admissions, acceptance, enrollment, orientation, first semester... When?
  • My Battle of the Bulge or there is too much Bastogne around my waist...
  • World War I 90 years later - have we honoured the sacrifice?
  • Do Millennial learners have a sense of entitlement or do we not just get it?
  • Is Facebook the Malt Shop of the 21st Century or - where do you hang out?
Well, now that they are out there, maybe I'll actually get a chance to post about them. Three weeks left in the semester - let's say I'll have them done by year's end - wish me luck!

Hmmm...

No comments: