Friday, March 20, 2009

My Virtual Cross-Canada Trek 2009 - Welcome To Fredericton!...

Greetings from Fredericton NB, 419 Kms into my cross-Canada trek. Fredericton is the capital of New Brunswick and the home of the University of New Brunswick. UNB is hosting this year's STLHE (Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education) conference from 17-20 June, one of thebest conferences around if you are at all interested in teaching and learning at the college and university levels.

Fredericton is a great town, and over the years I've spent a fair amount of time here, spending a good chunk of my military career at CFB Gagetown in nearby Oromocto, Canada's Model Town...

The weather is getting better and now that it's officially Spring (YAY!), I'm hoping to make better progress. My next major objective will be Edmunston NB - I hope to be there before Easter. Wish me luck!...

No comments: