I have come to some conclusions though:
- for me ALIA 2009 was a great experience - it was both relaxing and restorative after a very long academic year, yet stimulating and challenging. I was definitely forced out of my comfort zone several times during the week and I think that stretching was good for me.
- I am a very good educator and facilitator and have added to my tool kit and practice through what I have seen and participated in at ALIA 2009
- There is still a ton of stuff out there to learn and distill
- There is a place for the arts - music, dance, art, and more in education - we need to expres what is in us and for many that is through the arts - amazing people at ALIA
- My reflecting and analyzing of my experience at ALIA 2009 is far from over...
I suspect that I will posting additional thoughts on my ALIA 2009 experience. Stay tuned. Hmmm...