Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vacation Blogging - My 21st Century Summer Reading List

Remember getting those summer reading lists when you were in school - titles to be read for the next school year? Spent summers doing almost anything except reading what was on that list? Then later, after school was over, making up lists of bookd you wanted to read for pleasure while on vacation or just sitting outside enjoying the weather?

Well, my summer reading list has morphed into vacation blogging. I'm on vacation for the next few weeks and have a list of things that have been making me go hmmm... for a while. Now that I have time, I plan on getting these things posted. Here's the list:
  • New skills for learning professionals
  • Meta skills for learning professionals
  • Informal learning
  • Twitter signs of success - business and adult entertainment
  • Can Community Colleges Save the U.S. Economy? (or any national economy for that matter)
  • Twitter in the classroom - twitter clickers
  • OS X plug-ins
  • Sarah Palin's rant
  • Version numbers
  • Canadians and Traffic Shaping
  • Wal-Mart and the Environment
  • Must "read" audio books
And I'm sure there are more, but that's my list for now. Better get started, but I see the Sun - maybe a walk first. Hmmm...

No comments: